It is very important to manage some time and relax amidst all the chaotic activities. All work and no play will turn any individual dumb. On top of this, lack of entertainment and relaxation will lower the focus span as well as the efficiency of the person. Spending some quality time with your family, reading a book, or listening to music will pave the path for adequate solace. If you live all by yourself, but the craving for some quality entertainment, then switch on the television. It is rather difficult to find a home that does not have a television set. It is safe to comment that the television manufacturing industry has evolved over the years. But an annoying continuous flickering of the TV screen will put off your mood for good. If you don’t want to miss out on your favorite shows, then learn about some ways to repair the television easily.
How to repair the flickering?
1. Many customers complain that their LED TV screen starts flickering after the expiry of the warranty period. If you too face the same issue, then take matters in your own hand. Following the instruction will solve the matter within 15 minutes only. It will not save money, but will also boost your confidence.
2. These advanced televisions have a jumper. This jumper is located on the power board. To get to this jumper wire, one has to open the back panel of the TV. If you take off all the screws, then this board will come off easily.
3. Once the rear cover comes off, you will see several connection boards. From here, you need to identify the power panel. If you are not a pro, then here is a tip that will come to your rescue. The panel with which the power wires are connected is the power board. It consists of the necessary plugins.
4. To locate the jumper wire, one must look at the right top corner of the power board.
5. The flickering of the LED TV screen is caused due to any fault that this connection.
6. If you desire to solve the problem, then you must cut the jumper swiftly. It will immediately break the connection. Make sure that the two wire parts don’t touch each other.
7. Once this is done, put the back cover of the television on and screw it in securely. After this, you can switch on the television and check whether the flickering is gone or not.
In case this does not solve the problem, then it is time to summon the professionals. Apart from a jumper fault, this annoying flickering may be caused due to an internet connection anomaly. Experts also suggest that an issue in the HDMI box and its power wire may also invite the flickering. Taking proper care of the television will ensure that your TV functions properly for long. Reading some articles online and the guidebooks will help you considerably to understand the internal operation of any television set. Spend some hours online, and you will acquire enough information to repair your flickering television screen, without professional help.
Access to tech articles and videos on the internet can transform any layman into a technician. If the problem is not very severe, then you will not have to hire professional assistance. Following the simple steps will stop the annoying flickering. In case your expertise fails to stop it, then call in the professionals. They will use their advanced tools to test the set. You can be rest assured that the professionals will repair the set within a few hours. You can click on the following link https://www.tatacliq.com/electronics-tv/c-msh1216 and get better ideas about the LED TVs.